Competition terms and conditions
Free prize draws operated by ToyCo are subject to the following terms and conditions. These are designed to protect your rights as a potential entrant into the prize draw, and our rights as the organisers of the draw.
- Entrants must be resident in the UK and aged 18 years or over.
- No purchase is required to enter this prize draw.
- Entry is based on receipt of a prize draw entry form and provision of a valid email address, or performance of a qualifying activity.
- Entry implies subscription to the ToyCo newsletter and that of any co-promoter.
- No responsibility is taken for technical failures whilst entering.
- Employees of Mooch Marketing Ltd and their families are not eligible to enter.
- The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries.
- The draw will take place on the date specified in the competition details.
- Winners will be formally notified by email issued from ToyCo no more than 7 days after the closing date. This will be issued to the email address used on your entry form, or via the account used for performance of a qualifying action.
- To claim the prize the winner must respond within 28 days and provide a UK postal address to which the prize will be delivered.
- By accepting the prize, the winner shall be deemed to have consented to ToyCo using his/her name and official photograph in ToyCo promotional activities.
- The cash redemption value for the prize is one penny.
- Mooch Marketing Ltd will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in this prize draw.
- No responsibility is accepted for inaccurate prize details.
- We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time. Entry in this free prize draw implies acceptance of these rules.
- Entries not submitted in accordance with the rules, illegible, incomplete or altered will be disqualified.
- If a prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made by the promoter to contact the winner then he will be entitled to dispose of the prize as he thinks fit without any liability to the winner for having done so.
- Mooch Marketing may at any time issue specific rules to be read in conjunction with these rules. In the event of a conflict between two sets of rules, the competition-specific rules take priority.
- Mooch Marketing Ltd reserve the right to cancel competitions at any stage without explanation.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when completing the entry form and entering this free prize draw. No correspondence will be entered into regarding this free prize draw.
- The promoter of the competition is Mooch Marketing Ltd. When competitions are promoted in association with other companies this will be clearly stated in the competition details.
If you require clarification of these terms and conditions please contact us.