Disney Sofia the First Fashion DollRetired
Right for you?
The Disney Sofia the First Fashion Doll is perfect for:
- Fans of Disney Princesses
Kids will find a ideal best friend with this beautiful Princess Sofia fashion doll. Ten inches tall, she's the perfect size for kids to carry as they embark on, enchanting adventures with their favorite little girl princess.
- Enjoy lots of friendship and fun with Sofia the First, princess in training
- Sofia is dressed in a full-length purple shimmery dress with cute details
- She is also wearing a purple hair barrette and her signature amulet
- Sure to charm and delight any girl who dreamed of becoming a princess
- Recommended for children aged 3 years and over; does not stand
This pretty Princess Sofia doll wears the royal derby dress inspired by the Disney Junior series. The pink satiny material has a pretty floral print on the skirt with purple ribbon trim and glittery accents. The bodice also has a sparkling accent and sweet puff sleeves.
This is a retired product.
Walt and Roy Disney founded the ‘Disney Brothers Cartoon Studio’ on 16th October 1923 and it didn’t take them long to establish themselves as leaders in the American animation industry.
In more recent years the partnership with Pixar has produced some of modern film's most loved and memorable characters, for children and adults alike.
They have a whole host of unforgettable characters under their belt that kids fall in love with generation after generation. The best known of the lot is probably Mickey Mouse, who is the official mascot for the company. However, the various Disney Princesses give him a run for his money, having become role models for many young girls over the years.