The LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra XDi learning tablet is the ultimate Wi-Fi tablet for kids aged 3 to 9, that's packed with learning and bursting with fun. Best of all, LeapPad Ultra XDi is kid-tough with a reinforced frame and …
LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra GreenRetired
Designed especially for kids, the LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra Green from LeapFrog is a kid-tough tablet with child-friendly controls, a sturdy frame and a screen sensitive enough to detect little fingers.
With its cool camera and super bright hi-res screen, this tablet works with hundreds of fun and educator-approved games and apps.
The Green Ultra introduces an impressive 7-inch light touch screen, that swipes from page to page like an iPad or high-end Android tablet, and has a detailed 1024 x 600 pixel resolution.
It's bursting with brand new features that make it a hit with children aged from four to nine years old, including:
- Safe, secure and child-friendly Wi-Fi internet access right out of the box.
- 8gb of internal memory - twice that of the LeapPad2 - which can store up to 40,000 photos.
- A new super-fast 800MHz processor.
- Front and rear-facing 2-megapixel cameras - capable of 480p video recording.
- A built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery which lasts up to nine hours.
This is a retired product.
LeapFrog is a maker of educational products that delight, engage and inspire children to reach their potential. Many of the LeapFrog learning range is electronic, such as the class-leading LeapPad tablet for children, and the LeapReader read-and-write learning system.
The company has a strong ethos on involving parents with their children's learning, and most products provide easy and accurate means to track a child's progress.