LEGO Creator Aviation Adventures 31011Retired
Watch your child perform daring aerial moves with this Aviation Adventures set, featuring an amazingly detailed propeller plane, a slide open canopy and two Lego figurines. The plane can be rebuilt into a helicopter or speedboat - a must-have for those who love action and adventure.
Perform the coolest, most daring aerial maneuvers with the Aviation Adventures set! Move the tail wheel of this highly detailed propeller plane back and forth to prime the 8-cylinder radial engine and watch the propeller spin! Open the engine cover to access the gear assembly.
Set the propeller pitch, slide open the hinged canopy and hop in the detailed cockpit. Check the flaps and instruments, then thunder down the runway and soar into the air as you raise the undercarriage for flight mode. Rebuild into a modern helicopter with detailed cockpit instruments or a sleek speedboat with opening canopy function and luggage compartment using the supplied alternate building instructions!
- Detailed 8-cylinder radial engine with priming function, large exhausts, propeller “feathering”, opening engine compartment with working gear assembly, retracting undercarriage, movable wing flaps, sliding and hinging canopy, detailed cockpit with control panel and stick
- Move the tail wheel back and forth to see the propeller spin
- Watch the working gear assembly
- Adjust the propeller pitch
- Jump in the cockpit, fire up the engine and take to the skies
- Extend the undercarriage for landing mode
- Rebuild into a modern helicopter or sleek speedboat
- Helicopter features rotor priming and feathering function, spinning tail rotor, detailed engines, opening hinged canopy, cockpit with detailed instrument panel
- Speedboat features large rear fan engine, canopy open function, cockpit with detailed instrument panels and opening front panel with luggage compartment
Completed plane measures over 4" (12cm) high, 13" (34cm) long and 15" (40cm) wide.
This is a retired product.
There's not much to say about LEGO that hasn't already been written a thousand times! It is the definitive building and construction brand, built (ha ha!) on enduring product quality and consistent high profile partnerships.
The company was founded in 1932 by Ole Kirk Christiansen, and remains a family-owned company based in Billund, Denmark, and best known for the manufacture of Lego brand toys.