LEGO Creator Construction Hauler 31005Retired
It's up to you to bring in the heavy machinery from the work site with this tough 3-in-1 Construction Hauler!
Head out for some heavy-duty digging in the articulated Construction Hauler! Place the construction cones, lower the ramp and unload the digger! Get to work with the digger’s moveable front-loading bucket and backhoe.
Features realistic details including a metallic grill, warning lights and horns. Rebuild it into a rugged cherry picker with rotating and movable arm or an offroad transporter with a dune buggy, ramp and spare tire.
- 3-in-1 model: rebuilds into a cherry picker or an offroad transporter with dune buggy
- Features metallic front grill finish, articulated, detachable trailer with lowering ramp, cones, and digger with moveable front loader and backhoe
- Cherry picker features rotating arm and extending stabilizers
- Offroad transporter features trailer with ramp and dune buggy vehicle
- Secure the construction zone with traffic cones!
- Dig with the articulated front loader and backhoe!
- Raise the cherry picker’s arm and rotate it to reach the highest work zones!
- Unload the dune buggy from the offroad transporter and change the tire with the spare!
The completed hauler measures over 2" (7cm) high, 9" (23cm) long, and 1" (4cm) wide; Cherry picker measures over 3" (8cm) high, 5" (15cm) long and 1" (4cm) wide; Offroad transporter measures over 1" (4cm) high, 7" (19cm) long and 1" (4cm) wide.
This is a retired product.
There's not much to say about LEGO that hasn't already been written a thousand times! It is the definitive building and construction brand, built (ha ha!) on enduring product quality and consistent high profile partnerships.
The company was founded in 1932 by Ole Kirk Christiansen, and remains a family-owned company based in Billund, Denmark, and best known for the manufacture of Lego brand toys.