LEGO Creator Fire Brigade 10197Retired
Right for you?
The LEGO Creator Fire Brigade 10197 is perfect for:
- Experienced LEGO builders and collectors
- LEGO investors
Build an authentic vintage fire station! Ding ding ding! There's a fire in town and the fire brigade needs to drive to the scene of this detailed and realistic 1930s fire station. The station is built with rare LEGO pieces and innovative construction techniques.
Designed to fit with other modular buildings like 10211 Grand Emporium and 10185 Green Grocer, the station features rare LEGO® pieces and innovative construction techniques.
It includes a ‘30s-style fire truck, 4 minifigures, a fire-dog, an opening station garage door, and a removable building roof for interior access. It also includes 2 fully-furnished floors with fire-fighting tools, racks for the firemen's helmets, fire-pole, ping-pong table, kitchen with fully-stocked fridge, couch, bookshelf and a roof with a water tower and bell.
- Includes a 1930’s-style fire truck, 4 minifigures and a fire-dog!
- Features lots of realistic details including fire-fighting tools, racks for firemen’s helmets and even a fire-pole!
- The station house features an opening station garage door and 2 fully-furnished floors including a kitchen with fully-stocked fridge and a ping-pong table!
- Remove the roof for interior access!
- The roof is equipped with a water tower and bell!
The completed model measures an impressive 14" (35cm) high and 10" (25cm) wide.
This is a retired product.
There's not much to say about LEGO that hasn't already been written a thousand times! It is the definitive building and construction brand, built (ha ha!) on enduring product quality and consistent high profile partnerships.
The company was founded in 1932 by Ole Kirk Christiansen, and remains a family-owned company based in Billund, Denmark, and best known for the manufacture of Lego brand toys.
|1||£295.00free p&p||In stock||Go|
|2||£389.99 free p&p||In stock||Go|
|3||£450.01 free p&p||In stock||Go|
|£Check||Search eBay for this product||Go|