LEGO Creator Highway Speedster 31006Retired
With this kit, your child can make three different models, being able to choose from either a Highway Speedster, classic racing car or tow truck.
It's time to supercharge your speed and style in the 3-in-1 Highway Speedster!
Ignite the Highway Speedster’s supercharged engine and head for the open highway! This awesome white supercar features working scissor doors, opening engine bay, detailed engine compartment, sunroof, sleek alloy wheels with rims and cool tan interior. Rebuild it into a classic racing car with a detailed engine or a functional tow truck with hook and warning lights.
- 3-in-1 model: rebuilds into a classic racing car or tow truck
- Features opening scissor doors, opening engine bay and detailed engine compartment, sunroof, sleek alloy wheels, and tan-color interior
- Classic racing car features engine detailing and alloy wheels
- Tow truck features towing arm with hook and warning lights
- Cruise on the real rubber tires!
- Open the sleek scissor doors!
- Open the bay to reveal the detailed engine!
- Hook and tow with the tow truck!
When completed the Highway Speedster measures over 1" (5cm) high, 6" (17cm) long and 3" (9cm) wide; Classic racing car measures over 1" (4cm) high, 5" (15cm) long and 3" (8cm) wide; Tow truck measures over 2" (7cm) high, 7" (18cm) long and 2" (7cm) wide
This is a retired product.
There's not much to say about LEGO that hasn't already been written a thousand times! It is the definitive building and construction brand, built (ha ha!) on enduring product quality and consistent high profile partnerships.
The company was founded in 1932 by Ole Kirk Christiansen, and remains a family-owned company based in Billund, Denmark, and best known for the manufacture of Lego brand toys.
|1||£49.98 free p&p||In stock||Go|
|2||£149.23 free p&p||In stock||Go|
|£Check||Search eBay for this product||Go|