LEGO Creator Seaside House 7346Retired
This set gives you the opportunity to build your 3-in-1 dream seaside home!
Enjoy life by the sea in your very own 3-in-1 Seaside House – made to minifigure scale! Go surfing on the surfboard, use the outdoor shower and then grill a feast on the beach. Just watch out for the pesky seagull sitting in the palm tree – he's hungry too! This detailed Seaside House also includes an opening roof and removable top floor for easy access.
When you're ready for a different seaside building, use the supplied alternative building steps to rebuild it into a house with a beach hut or cute vacation apartment. Includes surfer minifigure.
- Features 2-story interior with opening roof, removable top floor, double doors, veranda and shower
- Includes surfer minifigure, seagull, crab and fish
- Packed with accessories including life ring, surfboard, grill, sand castle and even a wave in the sea!
- A great 3-in-1 building experience – rebuild into a house with beach hut or vacation apartment!
- Go surfing! Grill a feast on the beach! Watch out for the hungry seagull!
- House with beach hut features a stream with bridge, palm tree and drink machine in the hut
- Vacation apartment features sea jetty, terrace and patio furniture
When completed the Seaside House measures over 7" (17cm) high, 5" (13cm) wide and 9" (24cm) long; House with beach hut measures over 5" (14cm) high, 5" (12cm) wide and 9" (24cm) long; Vacation apartment measures over 8" (20cm) high, 5" (13cm) wide and 7" (18cm) long.
This is a retired product.
There's not much to say about LEGO that hasn't already been written a thousand times! It is the definitive building and construction brand, built (ha ha!) on enduring product quality and consistent high profile partnerships.
The company was founded in 1932 by Ole Kirk Christiansen, and remains a family-owned company based in Billund, Denmark, and best known for the manufacture of Lego brand toys.