LEGO Star Wars AT-AP 75043
Right for you?
The LEGO Star Wars AT-AP 75043 is perfect for:
- Star Wars fans of course!
Now you can become part of the battle of Kashyyyk with this awesome LEGO Star Wars tri-leg AT-AP walker!
If you know your Star Wars, you won't need telling that at the Battle of Kashyyyk, Clone Commander Gree and Chief Tarfful open the top hatch of the heavily armored AT-AP walker and leap in.
With an elevating blaster cannon, new rotating top-mounted, spring-loaded shooter and extending third leg to help it stomp over the roughest surfaces, those Droids had better start running!
This great set comes with Clone Commander Gree and Chief Tarfful minifigures plus Battle Droid, Battle Droid Commander and Super Battle Droid figures with assorted weapons and an accessory.
- Poseable legs and retractable third leg, opening side doors, opening roof, cockpit with space for 2 minifigures, elevating main gun, new turning top-mounted, spring-loaded shooter and a gun travel lock.
- Weapons include 3 blasters and a Wookiee long-gun. Also includes binoculars.
- Jump inside, close the hatch and prepare for battle. Load the new top-mounted, spring-loaded shooter and fire the missile. Extend the third leg and take on the roughest terrain.
- Recreate exciting scenes from Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith!
When completed the 717 piece AT-AP measures over 9” (25cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide!
There's not much to say about LEGO that hasn't already been written a thousand times! It is the definitive building and construction brand, built (ha ha!) on enduring product quality and consistent high profile partnerships.
The company was founded in 1932 by Ole Kirk Christiansen, and remains a family-owned company based in Billund, Denmark, and best known for the manufacture of Lego brand toys.
|1||£72.00+ £5.00||In stock||Go|
|2||£94.99 free p&p||In stock||Go|
|£59.99 free p&p||Out of stock||Go|
|£Check||Search eBay for this product||Go|