LEGO Technic 4X4 Crawler 9398Retired
Right for you?
The LEGO Technic 4X4 Crawler 9398 is perfect for:
- Experienced LEGO builders and collectors
Take on even the toughest terrain with this realistic LEGO Technic 4x4 Crawler. Build extreme 4x4 fun with 2 models in one, featuring LEGO Power Functions to motor the 4-wheel drive steering and extreme suspension!
Operate the 4-wheel steering and 4-wheel drive using the supplied LEGO Power Functions infrared remote control! Then ride the roughest rocks with the high-performance extreme suspension. This heavy-duty model also features opening doors and top section. Rebuild it into a tough 4x4 off-road truck!
- Motorized 4-wheel steering and 4-wheel drive, extreme suspension, opening doors and top section
- 2 models in 1: rebuilds into a tough 4x4 off-road truck
- Includes 2 LEGO® Power Functions L-motors, servo motor, battery box, remote control and infrared receiver
- Use the remote control! Steer the wheels! Open the doors!
- Building instructions for 4x4 Crawler included. Download instructions to rebuild into a 4x4 off-road truck at technic.lego.com
- 4x4 Off-road Truck features extreme suspension and LEGO Power Functions 4-wheel drive and 4-wheel steering with remote control
4x4 Crawler measures over 8” (21cm) high, 15” (39cm) long and 8” (21cm) wide. 4x4 off-road truck measures over 11” (28cm) high, 14” (36cm) long and 8” (21cm) wide.
This is a retired product.
There's not much to say about LEGO that hasn't already been written a thousand times! It is the definitive building and construction brand, built (ha ha!) on enduring product quality and consistent high profile partnerships.
The company was founded in 1932 by Ole Kirk Christiansen, and remains a family-owned company based in Billund, Denmark, and best known for the manufacture of Lego brand toys.
|1||£280.00free p&p||In stock||Go|
|2||£295.99 free p&p||In stock||Go|
|£199.49 free p&p||Out of stock||Go|
|£Check||Search eBay for this product||Go|