LEGO Technic Excavator 42006Retired
Right for you?
The LEGO Technic Excavator 42006 is perfect for:
- Experienced LEGO builders and collectors
Grip, scoop and lift with the Excavator! The awesome Lego Technic Crawler Excavator is jam-packed with dozens of working parts.
Build the ultra awesome Excavator, a LEGO Technic construction site staple! This hard-working vehicle features lots of authentic details, including a working 4-prong grabber, articulated extending arm, rotating superstructure and moving tracks.
Create a model that's like the real thing! Motorize this cool construction vehicle with 8293 LEGO Power Functions Motor Set (sold separately). Rebuilds into a cross-country Tracked Tractor with raising/lowering rear and front tools, adjustable/detachable plow blades and an opening hood.
- Working 4-prong grabber, articulated extending arm, rotating superstructure and moving tracks
- Motorize the Excavator with 8293 LEGO Power Functions Motor Set
- Lift and move with the working 4-prong grabber! Extend the arm!
- 2-in-1 model: Rebuilds into a Tracked Tractor with raising/lowering rear and front tools, adjustable/detachable plow blades and an opening hood. Alternate instructions only available for download on technic.LEGO.com
Completed Excavator measures over 13" (35cm) high, 15" (40cm) long and 5" (15cm) wide. Tracked Tractor measures over 5" (15cm) high, 20" (52cm) long and 5" (15cm) wide.
This is a retired product.
There's not much to say about LEGO that hasn't already been written a thousand times! It is the definitive building and construction brand, built (ha ha!) on enduring product quality and consistent high profile partnerships.
The company was founded in 1932 by Ole Kirk Christiansen, and remains a family-owned company based in Billund, Denmark, and best known for the manufacture of Lego brand toys.
|1||£159.00free p&p||In stock||Go|
|2||£182.13 free p&p||In stock||Go|
|£Check||Search eBay for this product||Go|