LEGO Technic Moto Cross Bike 42007Retired
Right for you?
The LEGO Technic Moto Cross Bike 42007 is perfect for:
- Experienced LEGO builders and collectors
- Motorbike fanatics and bikers
Take to the trail with the Moto Cross Bike and head off on an off-road adventure with a chain-drive, working pistons, front and rear suspension and knobby tires!
Tear up the trails on the awesome Moto Cross Bike! This tough-as-dirt LEGO Technic 2-wheeler has lots of authentic features, like chain-drive, working pistons, front and rear suspension and knobby tires.
This cool 2-in-1 model is just like the real thing! Rebuilds into a racing Speedway Motorbike with front suspension, rear suspension and engine with moving pistons.
- Chain-drive, working pistons, front and rear suspension and knobby tires
- Absorb the biggest bumps with the working suspension! See the pistons move! Kick up the dirt with knobby rubber tires! Build a realistic chain-drive!
- 2-in-1 model: Rebuilds into a Speedway Motorbike with front suspension, rear suspension and engine with moving pistons. Alternate instructions only available for download on technic.LEGO.com.
Completed Moto Cross Bike measures over 6" (16cm) high, 12" (31cm) long and 4" (11cm) wide. The Speedway Motorbike measures over 5" (15cm) high, 11" (30cm) long and 4" (12cm) wide.
This is a retired product.
There's not much to say about LEGO that hasn't already been written a thousand times! It is the definitive building and construction brand, built (ha ha!) on enduring product quality and consistent high profile partnerships.
The company was founded in 1932 by Ole Kirk Christiansen, and remains a family-owned company based in Billund, Denmark, and best known for the manufacture of Lego brand toys.
|1||£69.95free p&p||In stock||Go|
|2||£97.00 free p&p||In stock||Go|
|£39.75 + £4.33||Out of stock||Go|
|£Check||Search eBay for this product||Go|