Playmobil Animal Clinic 4343Retired
The Playmobil Animal Clinic is the best place to make all the Playmobil animals better. Molly and her mum have brought their pony, Maize to see the vet at the Animal Clinic, she has a poorly leg. While Pete, the vet, takes the pony through the doors into the surgery, Molly looks at the other animals and birds in the clinic.
- Make the animals better at the Veterinary Clinic
- Lots of equipment to help work out what's wrong
- Lots of accessories to extend the play
- Encourages children to use their imagination and creativity
- Suitable for children aged four and over
Pete wraps the ponys leg in a bandage and tells Molly and her mum to come back with Maize in a few days to check it's healing. This fantastic vetinary playset from Playmobil features a dog pen, bunny pen and bird aviary, all with animals.
Turn the Animal Clinic building around and you'll find the examination room, complete with desk, ultrasound machine, medicine trolley and accessories including feeding bottles, bandages and more! There are also 3 Playmobil people, a tree and bench.
This is a retired product.