Sorgenfresser Worry Eater Bill Plush
Monster under your bed? Stress at the office? Relax! Your Sorgenfresser is highly specialized in worry eating!
Meet Bill! Hi Bill here. I admit I am a specialist in eating your worries. My twin sister Betti and I are new in the team of Sorgenfresser.
- Based on Gerd Hahn's German TV Series
- Psychologists and teachers recommend the Worry Eaters as a waste bin for problems.
- Children can write or draw their troubles and feed them into the zip mouth of the Worry Eater
- Worry Eaters are nice and cuddly in both good and bad times and not just for children.
- They give comfort and reassurance to children, enabling a restful nights sleep
Just take me with you wherever you go to make sure nothing goes wrong! When night falls it’s time for dreams Nice funny sad and exciting dreams are OK but being woken by a horrible nightmare is really upsetting.
Thank heavens for the Sorgenfresser! Night after night but also by day they turn fears worries or bad moods into nice stories to read together or alone Kids have phobias fears and worries Of course parents try hard to recognise them in time and do something about it but children often keep their worries to themselves In these situations a Sorgenfresser provides the perfect opportunity for a child to articulate their concerns privately and stimulate discussion.
Writing down or drawing their worries children simply place them in the zipper of the mouth of the Sorgenfresser and close it It doesn’t solve the problem but it is a first step towards feeling better once the worry is locked up safe behind the zipper.
These award winning Worry Eater dolls really do help children (and adults) to cope with the stress and strain of modern life by giving them somewhere to put their worries. No panacea but a lot of fun…